CBSE Class 12 Maths exam 2018: Last minute tips and reminders
CBSE classification 12 arithmetic examination 2018: The CBSE class 12 students can be appearing for his or her mathematics board exam on March 21. The field is each dreaded and adored through the pupils and as only two days are left for the paper, pupils perhaps busy with the final second revision. Students use its scoring nature to lift their overall percentage. Even after practicing the issues a number of instances, occasions students are usually not optimistic ample. It is just through observe and time management that you could score excessive in arithmetic.
Here are few last-minute tips which will help enhance your performance:
1) Revise the list of all important formulaes and concepts. Understand the usage of the formulaes.
2) If there are any doubts, get them cleared as soon as possible from your teachers.
3) Focus on NCERT books for studying as majority of questions are framed from it. Also, practice questions from other books, in addition to NCERT.
4) Revise and practice writing down the steps for solving a question, as the process also gains marks.
5) Practice solving previous year papers and sample papers within the time limit of the official exam.
6) Quickly identify your weak areas, where you are unable to answer or answer incorrectly.
7) Increase your speed in answering. This will help you complete the exam on time and will also provide you some time for revising.
8) Long answer questions are scoring and are generally from algebra, three dimensional geometry, calculus, probability, relation and function, so prepare accordingly.
Admit card: In any case, do not forget to carry your admit card. Without it, you won’t be allowed to appear for the exam
Read carefully: About 15 minutes time will be provided for reading the question paper. You should also check out the marks assigned to each question
Do not forget stationery: You will be required to make some diagrams. So, do not forget to carry your pencils, scales, sharpener and eraser.
On the day of the exam
Plan to show up at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to the exam. Keep calm and do not panic. Try to review your note cards once more. Start the exam with the questions you already know and attempt the rest in the end.