Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED BELOW CAREFULLY.
While The Fresco News makes every effort to present accurate and reliable material and information on the Websites, it does not endorse, approve or certify any material and information on the Websites as true or accurate, nor does it guarantee the completeness, efficacy or timeliness of such material and information. Reference to any product, process or service does not constitute nor imply endorsement or recommendation from The Fresco News unless expressly stated. Accordingly, The Fresco News does not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided or in relation to any such product, process or service.
Furthermore, The Fresco News makes no representations or warranties about the suitability of the information contained in the Websites for any purpose. The Fresco News hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including, to the extent enforceable, all warranties and conditions whether express, implied or statutory, of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights.
Any persons accessing the Websites do so entirely at their own risk.
We reserve the right to remove any content deemed inappropriate at anytime without notice and block contributions to the Websites which
1. are likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
2. are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive, contain swear words or other language likely to offend
3. break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity (this includes breach of copyright or right of confidentiality, defamation and contempt of court) advertise products or services for profit or gain
4. are seen to impersonate someone else
5. include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
6. are written in anything other than English
7. describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
8. are considered to be ‘spam’, that is posts containing the same, or similar, message posted multiple times